I told you this boy has a million faces! He has the uncanny ability to raise his eyebrows independently - one up/one down at the same time. A skill that neither of his parents have mastered. This picture is him telling me he is sick of me taking his picture - but in doing so - he accidentally reveals ALL THREE TEETH on the bottom (click to enlarge picture). He wasn't himself yesterday, another day without smiles, and this morning when I put my finger in his mouth - another tooth! ON TOP!
Anyway - remember about a year ago when I was pregnant and gushing over baby butts? Well, today was the debut of BABY LEGS! And I must say.. it was well worth the wait. AH-DORABLE! He wore them to a new playgroup and we got LOTS of compliments. I just had to snap these pictures today when we were playing in his room. That little yellow chair was mine when I was a baby and I sat him on it today, doesn't quite fit but he'll grow into it ;) Also, Mr. O is going to crawl soon... I can just feel it. Oy.



No comments:
Post a Comment