Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Crazy Mama Puppet Show

Sometimes Owen doesn't feel like going to bed. Teething gets his naps a little messed up (like when I look at the clock and he's been sleeping for three hours and I hate to wake him but..seriously? three hours?) and that runs over into night time. When O isn't tired, we let him play in his exersaucer by himself until he starts to fade and then we try the bedtime routine all over again. It has never failed the second time (knock on wood).

The other night it was just he and I so I decided to have a little puppet show with him. At first I made a really loud lion ROOOOOAR! And he started crying hysterically. Mama fail. So I revisited the game with a less intimidating roar noise, mixed in with a horsey sound (what?) because Owen loves the horsey sound and me acting like a fool in general.

The result? TWO kisses for Mr. Lion (and a tiny giggle from O - like I've always said - this kid is a tough sell).

See for yourself!

Puppet Show from Tam on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Carter thought this was hilarious ;) Great puppet show! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video made me turn into a puddle of goo. And then I died from cuteness.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tam - i thought you were a hoot! Owen is definitely a tough crowd! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails