I asked one of my Mama friends, "How do you know if runny nose is from sick or from teething?"
My friend, "Its hard to tell, I usually gauge it on whether or not I get sick."
Owen is definitely sick... and now so are we. Jeremy and I both contracted whatever nasty cold bug Owen brought home. Oddly enough - O is on the mend and we are sniffling and snorting around complaining of sore throats. Maybe we should chug some breastmilk too - god knows I have enough of it downstairs!
I don't think you can truly appreciate this video until you are a mother.The entire thing cracks me up. I was happy to find that I am a combination of both of these Mamas - even though at first I thought for sure I was the crazy chick ;)
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
actually (not to be too weird or crunchy, but i swear even my doctor told me about this!) - you can put breastmilk up your nose (everyone in the fam's really!) to help get better sooner and clear out the passages.
ReplyDeleteuse it like a saline spray - squirt it in, and it not only rinses but delivers antibodies and fun stuff right to the bad spot.
crunchilicious, huh? :-p
Have you watched the rest of the videos? Hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteHope all 3 of you are feeling better soon! C is on day 8 of diarrhea and is still a stuffed up, drippy mess...now I am, too. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteThat video is hilarous and SO TRUE!!
OMG- that video is hilarious! I am afraid I am a little like the crazy one too!
ReplyDelete