I was just sitting in my kitchen with my daughter while she ate some banana and blueberries. She was in her high chair and I was sitting at the table perusing my Google Reader. Your son's picture popped up and she started giggling. I looked over at her and she was staring at his picture smiling her face off. It was so cute!! Just thought I would let you know.
lol i LOVE cheap baby clothes - my fav. does that mean its a "green dog" shirt? i puffy heart that brand at macys!
breastmilk make cute babies :) and no worries on the solids - john NEVER wanted them until around 9months - when he could do it himself. i could'nt blame him really, who wants to eat pureed everything? :-p
I just have to let you know....
ReplyDeleteI was just sitting in my kitchen with my daughter while she ate some banana and blueberries. She was in her high chair and I was sitting at the table perusing my Google Reader. Your son's picture popped up and she started giggling. I looked over at her and she was staring at his picture smiling her face off. It was so cute!! Just thought I would let you know.
ohmigosh, TAM!! he is so HUGE! like a little baby trucker! :)
ReplyDeleteand oh how i love little man outfits like this polo shirt :D
A baby trucker fueled 100% by yummy breastmilk! (despite my Mama's attempts to feed me solids..)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I got the polo shirt at Macy's FOR A DOLLAR!? The short are 12mons, and they were a little pricier - those were $2 (oh how I love a good deal)
ReplyDeletelol i LOVE cheap baby clothes - my fav. does that mean its a "green dog" shirt? i puffy heart that brand at macys!
ReplyDeletebreastmilk make cute babies :) and no worries on the solids - john NEVER wanted them until around 9months - when he could do it himself. i could'nt blame him really, who wants to eat pureed everything? :-p