In other news, I found out two days ago that my maternity leave extension at work was denied by HR so I unexpectedly have to go back to work on Monday through the month of May. Luckily, my bosses are being WONDERFUL with me and letting me do some work from home (home? where's that?) and I can bring Owen in if I need to. Did I mention I haven't set foot in the office since Dec. 11th? Yep, they had already given my office and computer to a new hire (assuming I'd be on leave until the end of my contract) so we'll make do with a crying baby and some shared space.
Not what we had planned but we're doing our best.
Me and my adorable little stinker. I am so in love with both of my boys right now, which makes all this craziness a little more bearable.
oh good luck with going back!
ReplyDelete