Today I am THIRTY-FIVE weeks pregnant with THIRTY-FIVE days to go.
Thirty-five days.
Wow.
In thirty-five days or less, we will meet our beautiful baby boy for the very first time.
In thirty-five days or less, I will become a mother.
In thirty-five days or less, I will watch in awe as my husband cuddles his son.
We will fall madly in love.
We will be family of three.
In thirty-five days or less, all of the anticipation of the past nine months will be behind us.
In thirty-five days or less, we'll witness a miracle.
and in thirty-five days or less, all of our hopes and dreams will continue to play out right before our very eyes.
Now tell me, what do you have in store for the next thirty-five days? Because I bet in the excitement department... we've got you beat.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well... growing my own baby! :)
ReplyDeletebut since its still early yet, birth and a newborn is definitely higher on the excitement scale!! esp since we're not "telling" yet - all our excitement is bottled up! :)
happy labor to you!
Oh honey, those 35 days wil go so fast. I remember being 35 weeks and only having 35 days and being so excited. We're down to 4 days now!!! I wish you and your husband the best of luck and I'm so glad you've been able to keep that little boy in there as long as you have. Cherish everyday (I know you are) because it goes so fast.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly do!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I couldn't possibly pass it by without saying CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy =) I hope the next thirty-five days fly by; parenthood is awesome!!
Yep, you sure do...and THIS little family of 3 couldn't be happier for you...until, of course, your son joins you. Then, our happiness will REALLY be off the charts! :) It has been such a joy reading about your journey! xoxo
ReplyDelete