Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Love

Owen David
7 lbs 2 oz - 19.5 inches
February 24, 2010
5:32am


10 comments:

  1. I have been waiting ALL morning for this picture!! He is perfect...good job mamma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!

    How beautiful! SUch happiness :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Tam, what a treasure :)

    and i like his name too :)

    hope mama and baby are doing well, can't wait for a birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful and so perfect - what a miracle! So happy for you.

    And I just got goosebumps - Owen David was a name we considered naming Connor. I have always loved the name Owen. David is my Dad's name and it was going to be Connor's middle name until our hosptial ordeal, when I realized just how strong Kevin and I were as a couple and how amazing my husband is...it was then that we made the decison to give Connor Kevin's middle name, Nathaniel. Needless to say, I absolutely adore your son's name. Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh!! Congratulations!! I love his name--very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he's gonna look like his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY, CONGRATS!! So excited for your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a blog lurker! So glad he is here!!! Congratulations on your bundle of love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesterday morning I was with my very good friends as they welcomed their little boy into the world too! So much baby goodness all around!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails