Congratulations! Pittsburgh is a great city -- even if it is a little dirty looking thanks to the mills. Plus, we visit there all the time, so you can easily stay friends with us. And there's tons of hospitals and universities, so you should be able to find a job there.
Also, if you aren't going to be a Steelers fan, you must keep your football identity a secret. I'm not kidding. That entire city is a fan. And now I am too because I know so many people from there I just don't have a choice.
Congratulations! Pittsburgh is a great city -- even if it is a little dirty looking thanks to the mills. Plus, we visit there all the time, so you can easily stay friends with us. And there's tons of hospitals and universities, so you should be able to find a job there.
ReplyDeleteAlso, if you aren't going to be a Steelers fan, you must keep your football identity a secret. I'm not kidding. That entire city is a fan. And now I am too because I know so many people from there I just don't have a choice.
congrats!!! that won't be a terribly far move either, right?
ReplyDeleteglad for you guys!
That's an afternoon drive for us!
ReplyDeleteOh, your mom will be so happy that you're still so close to home! And... there's an IKEA in Pittsburgh, you know. ;-)
ReplyDelete