Monday, January 18, 2010

sharing is something we're working on

Scene: two gorgeously attractive married people settle down on couch rest for the night after enjoying some DE-LISH-ISH Thai food. Pregnant wife is craving something sweet.

Me: I think there is one ice cream sandwich left, would you like to share it with me?

Jeremy: Um, no.

Me: (totally confused as this is the first time day or night an ice cream sandwich has EVER been declined) Seriously? Why not?

Jeremy: Because I want it all for myself.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and want to congratulate you and wish you luck with the rest of your bed rest. I went into labor at 26 weeks, then spent 8 weeks on bed rest (2 of them in the hospital) before my little guy arrived at 34 weeks. I know how tough it is mentally and physically. You are in the home stretch now -- 33 weeks is fantastic! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails