Saturday, October 10, 2009

We've got movement!

Towards the end of the week, I started feeling some little pops! and bubbles! - lighter than gas, and mostly on my midline.

Is that the baby or the taco bell I ate last night?

Is THAT the baby?

I was 50/50 on whether it was a baby kick or a burrito talking back until tonight. Jeremy and I were sitting the car waiting for our Olive Garden buzzer to go off (with my tomato and vinegar cravings - we've been eating a lot of Italian lately) and I felt it again. Right next to my belly button. Ooch! I waited and then again... ooch! I placed my fingers on it and I thought I felt it from the outside too! I had Jeremy put his hand on my belly AND HE FELT IT!! A LITTLE TINY PUSH! I guess our baby was ready for some Italian food and getting impatient (so was I baby, so was I).

We've been feeling a little a lot overwhelmed this week and this was just a little reminder that we have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails