How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1lb
Maternity clothes? I've worn one pair of khakis but I felt like I was swimming in them. Very few of my other pants button.
Stretch marks? No thank you.
Sleep: Not getting much. LOTS of nightmares.
Best moment this week: Telling our parents
Movement: I thought I felt some little pops and flutters today... hoping for more :)
Food cravings: Still sour candies and red sauce - however, I did have a strawberry milkshake. Making my way back towards ice cream I hope.
Gender: It's probably a boy or a girl
Labor Signs: No, thank you.
Belly Button in or out? In but not as deep as it used to be (no you can not put your finger in there...)
What I miss: Sangria and exercising with my heart rate around 180.
What I am looking forward to: BIG Ultrasound in a few weeks!!
Weekly Wisdom: You'll know it when you feel it (movement) - my mom
Milestones:We're not hiding it any more!!
This cartoon pretty much sums up my thoughts for the week:
What happy happy news! Congratulations and blessings to you all :)
ReplyDelete