Saturday, October 3, 2009

I was outted at a place called POTBELLY

We had a really big day today.

Jeremy and I wandered around Babies R Us looking completely confused and feeling like impostors. We played with car seats and strollers and stared blankly at an entire wall full of bottles, nipples and pacifiers.

Jeremy: I guess we'll need these?
Me: Guess so.
Jeremy: Which ones?
Me: Um... How should I know??

We'll deal with those later.

We had a 30% off your entire clothing purchase so we tried to pick out some gender neutral stuff. Jeremy insisted on some flannel baby sacs that had ducks and clouds on them which were so adorable.

Later we grabbed sandwiches as Potbelly. Our tray was piled up with sandwiches and a pickle and then Jeremy wanted soup and a cookie. Then this happened:

Jeremy: Wow this looks like a lot of food!
Cashier: Well you are eating for three...

Apparently one of two things happened. Either she had psychic powers... or I'm starting to look pregnant.

My bets are on the psychic abilities :)

1 comment:

  1. Andy and I swear that young couples enter Babies R Us and never actually come out. That place is like the Hotel California...be careful.

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails