
(Note the giant freckle on my abdomen. This thing use to be the size of a pin head and I'll bet 'ya FIVE BUCKS it's the size of brussel sprout by the time this kid comes out!
I hereby name him Fred. Fred the Freckle.)
I hereby name him Fred. Fred the Freckle.)
How far along? 21 weeks
How big is baby? 14 ounces!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs (but my doctor's scale said 2 lbs this week - so we'll go with that for all you peeps who are worried about my weight.)
Maternity clothes? Pants, YES. My shirts are getting shorter though.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Lots of nightmares and restlessness.
Best moment this week: Seeing our healthy baby! He's measuring two days ahead and is perfect in every way.
Movement: This is one active little guy.
Food cravings: Getting my appetite back is nice, I've been craving smores so we'll have those this weekend when we carve pumpkins and light our fire pit. Also, Jeremy promised we can get Thai food!
Gender: It's a BOY!!
Labor Signs: No, praying for a full term baby.
Belly Button in or out? In, but I can barely get an M&M to stay in there these days.
What I miss: the energy I used to have and being able to hold in my farts!
What I am looking forward to: Being at home this weekend with my husband, trick-or-treat, and wearing my new winter coat (Thanks Mom!)
Weekly Wisdom: Boys are WAY easier than girls - (pretty much everyone says this)
Milestones: I have a penis growing inside of me and I couldn't be more proud.
Today we stood on line for over 3 hours to get my H1N1 vaccine. Most of the wait was outside, which was better than being closed up in a stuffy auditorium, but once we got in the building it was a total mess. Only ONE table was vaccinating the pregos and of course it HAD THE LONGEST LINE. With 20 minutes left in our wait some paramedics started asking the pregnant ladies if we would like a chair to sit down in... THEY ARE LUCKY THEY DIDN'T LOSE AN EYEBALL.
Hint: When approaching pregnant women who have been STANDING in line ALL AFTERNOON, do not offer them a chair. Instead, shower them with chocolates and massages while telling them they're skinny and reminding them they're next. Otherwise, GO AWAY.
Also, Jeremy was thoroughly amused by the pandemonium that is public vaccination of children. Watching other children scream like holy hell while your mom tries to roll up your sleeve and convince you it doesn't hurt - GIANT FAIL.
My Penis is Bigger than Yours! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . only because I am 11 weeks ahead of you!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! babies are the best! xoxox
ReplyDelete