Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Aww, Congratulations!

A few people I know have started to announce their pregnancies. Which is totally sweet, and awesome and all, except for THEY'RE DUE AFTER ME! All I can think is, "I'm WAY more pregnant that you are and holding it in makes me want to BUST!!"

Did I mention I'm terrible at secret keeping? Right, well now I know why. SECRETS. ARE. NO. FUN. At least they're not for pregnant moms - well, pregnant ME!

Three more weeks and then J will be home and we'll tell our families and then our friends.

"Yeah by the way, I'm not just a little tubby in the middle - I'm totally pregs. Like really pregnant. Like, half way done and we're finding out the sex next week."

I feel like my kid will literally walk out of the womb WITH TEETH before we mention I might be knocked up. I keep telling Jeremy this is NOT standard operating procedure for pregnancy announcement (unless you're like 15 and hiding it under your hoodie for the first 8 months)- I seriously think he thinks it's not a big deal!

IT'S A BIG DEAL!

People are announcing MAY due dates already!? Not real people, people like celebrities, who although they didn't call me personally, I saw it on people.com or twitter which feels personal enough for me. THE DUGGARS announced their NINETEENTH is due the same month we are!

MRS. DUGGAR CAN ANNOUNCE HER NINETEENTH PREGNANCY AND I CAN'T ANNOUNCE MY FIRST!!

Congratulations to all you pregnant ladies out there. I'll come out of the closet eventually...

p.s. I'm 14 weeks tomorrow! **squeee**

1 comment:

  1. I am far more interested in your pregnancy that the Duggar's 19th. Let's face it. That woman's vag is like the outgoing train track at Grand Central by now...do I have to hear when EVERY train leaves the station?!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails