Tomorrow marks 12 weeks! Other than the occasional headache that I get once a week or so, and being tired, I'm doing really well. I just got back from a relaxing vacation in Mexico - but traveling back and hauling my luggage through customs was a lot for me.
I went to see Dr. K on Monday - he said everything looks great. Do you know I didn't even have to take my pants off? What kind of girl is disappointed when she doesn't have to get nekkid for the OB?? ME! That's who! After he palpated my belly, we had this conversation:
Dr. K: Do you have any questions or concerns?
Me: I still don't feel very pregnant. I even peed on another pregnancy test since I last saw you.
Dr. K: {laughing} Well you should save your money for diapers because there is a DEFINITE bulge in your abdomen that wasn't there before. You're pretty pregnant. About as pregnant as they get. You should consider yourself lucky that your first trimester has been this uneventful.
I guess just being that Jeremy is out of town and we haven't told anyone yet it's hard to be excited for myself, you know? Ugh! I am just DYING to tell my mom though. Every time I talk to her on the phone I just want to spill the beans. But we promised we'd tell everyone IN PERSON and TOGETHER. I just wish the first week in October would come sooner!!
Next week is my nuchal translucency screening, I might just get a picture of something that resembles a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment