Gil finally got the courage to climb out of the cosleeper (thankfully I was there). He was in it long past when Owen was and we knew our time was limited. With Gil still waking 3-4 times per night to nurse, we couldn't bring ourselves to put him in with Owen. Having one kid awake is one thing, but having two kids awake was simply unacceptable in my book. Obviously a third bedroom would have come in handy, but since we need to make do with what we have and he's been a pretty chill roommate for the past nine months, we figured we'd move him into bigger digs.
So miraculously, Jeremy squeezed (and I mean squeezed) the crib in next to my side of the bed. It touches the bed and the wall. Not an inch to spare.
He is thrilled.
This is what I wake up to, usually in the middle of the night slapping me in the head because he wants to nurse.
We officially have a permanent-for-now roomate. It's a good thing he's adorable.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment