Sunday, May 26, 2013

The most beautiful pictures ever taken of our family


Jeremy's cousin's best friend does photography in his free time and has taken pictures of their family before. Since we were staying with them for the weekend I asked if he would be willing to take photos of our family since we didn't have 3 yr photos of Owen.

Owen 3 yrs 3 months
Gillen almost 9 months

I have been really happy with so many of the pictures we've had taken of us over the last few years, but these really captured us as a family. We had been in the car for 6 hours that day and neither boy napped - we had to bribe Owen to smile and lots of tickles and silly noises for Gil, but they are perfect! I think they especially capture who Owen is right now.

Three. Climbing. Wondering. Always a stick. Loves Gil.  ----- that's Owen at this moment.

2 comments:

  1. Awe these turned out so great! You have such a beautiful family. I love your necklace. Would you mind to tell me where it's from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails