Passover 2013: Gil's first Passover
We had a very low key Seder at our house just the four of us. It was the first time I've cooked an entire Seder myself and while it was exhausting, it was really fun and we all enjoyed it (more on that here at Kveller.com)
Jeremy helped make the matzoh ball soup ahead of time so that was a huge help. I cooked all day in between kid wrangling and naps. Jeremy was able to get home right at dinner time so that we could start the Seder.
We used the Afikomen bag that I sewed last year. Jeremy hid the Afikomen in a place that was pretty easy for Owen to find and when he did he was so proud of himself. He won a Passover puzzle which he got to work on right away.
Gillen enjoyed a few sips of wine and matzoh ball soup and was an angel the entire time. He also wore the bib that Owen wore at his very first Seder so that about made my heart melt.
Here are a few pictures we snapped - as you can see, I'm happy... and exhausted.

No comments:
Post a Comment