Tuesday evening our power went out again from 1-3am. Owen's music, light and fan turned off and he was scared again. He was wide awake, crying and asking for food while Jeremy and I scrambled to find the LED lights we went out and bought the night before. Jeremy was on call and trying to make sure his alarm was set and thankfully Gillen's ipod went to battery back up and he was the only one who wasn't awake!
Needless to say Wednesday was a very tired day for this Mama. In the evening we welcomed a VERY special visior - GOGI!
I was busy making dinner so I didn't get any pictures of Owen opening Chanukah presents with Gogi but he was thrilled with his doctor costume and I'll have to post a picture of him in it very soon.
Thursday Gogi and Owen went on a special adventure on the BUS to the Carnegie Museum of Natural History. Owen had a blast showing Gogi around the dinosaur museum.
After naps, Daddy came home early and we bundled up the boys and walked up the street for Chinese food.
That night Owen opened presents from Uncle Phil/Aunt Marylou and his
Doda Kelly. He was so exited he could hardly stand it, that and he has
been opening up Gillen's presents too so double the presents!
LOVE the pic of O and George hehehe
ReplyDelete