Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ZumSens Visit and my heart EXPLODES from the cuteness

I was so bummed to have to miss my cousin's wedding. At 36 weeks pregnant there was no way my doctor was going to let me on a plane to the-middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin. But I sent Emma a special "heirloom" to wear while getting ready and they sent me a picture to let me know I was there in spirit...it made me SO HAPPY <3

(psssst! Marissa! You're next in line to wear this shirt, lady!)
Mr Owen let them know we were thinking of them...


and then of course, they got married and looked fabulous and fun and stunning and all that stuff.

And these special newlyweds chose to drive from the-middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin back to NY City. A bazillion hours in the car together? AWESOME choice of honeymoon (really, way to test out those vows guys!) and they stopped for FOUR wonderful hours in Pittsburgh to spend the afternoon with Owen and me.

We went out to lunch at a *famous* Pittsburgh sandwich shop. Owen and Ry shared pickles and declared it a "PICKLE PARTY!" and I almost died from the cuteness of these two together. And then we stopped for some gelato.

and before they headed back we took some pictures... one with a VERY pregnant Mama.
 and some with Mr. Owen cheesin' with the newlyweds 
WARNING: EXTREME CUTENESS AHEAD
 (have you ever seen a more perfect toddler smile? A REAL SMILE!)

I love you guys so much and even though I had to see the wedding via iphone pictures, we were so happy you stopped to see us and can't wait to have you back again soon!
xoxoxox



2 comments:

  1. congrats to your cousins and i LOVE the very pregnant mama picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Tam. Happy belated b'day to Jeremy and we'll see all four of you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails