Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Quick Visit to OHIO!

On Sunday we made the 3 hour trip to Columbus to pick-up some things from my parent's house.We were excited to meet up with Allison and her family. Uncle Scott and his partner Chris drove from Cincinnati to see us too and we all enjoyed some some ice cream and catching up.

 I cannot believe it's been FOUR years since these two stood beside me on my wedding day. I have really great friends.


Two little boys watching the trains (Owen 28 months, Soren 3.5)

No trip to Ohio would be complete without some BUCKEYES GEAR! We grabbed some drinking glasses and an adorable block O hat for Mr. Owen. He was thrilled!

This is one of the things I miss living in Pennsylvania. Oddly, no stores dedicated entirely to Ohio State stuff anywhere near here. There's no place like home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails