Thursday, March 29, 2012

Big boy undies? Not exactly...

This is how Owen prefers to wear his big boy undies...


or over his pajamas

or on his head

but always with a diaper

Since he's 100% boycotting the potty right now we'll let him tell us when he's ready

Until then we'll just take pictures of the cuteness ;)


2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Our boys are totally boycotting the potty together right now...not even red M&M's will entice C anymore...so we're taking the same approach as you, totally backing off and C will tell us when he's ready.

    Also OMG...Owen is so skinnnnnnnny! I love it, I could just eat him up. He is so long and lean and he and C are built so differntly I had to do a double-take at these pictures. Adorable!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh potty training. hands down the WORST part of parenting :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails