Thursday, November 17, 2011

BabyTurTALLs

Lately, Mr. Owen is enjoying a fruit and vegetable set we stumbled upon at IKEA. We basically told him what everything was once, and he took it from there. We are scouring Black Friday deals for a wooden play kitchen for Chanukah, well that and a babydoll stroller. Our boy is so domestic!



(Also, I have no idea why I called a banana a vegetable. No. Idea.)

5 comments:

  1. so, so precious - owen, you are too cute! i love that a tomato is a baby turtle...i am grinning from ear to ear. so many similarities between o and c, watching this video. c says "i love you mama" by saying "ay-ya mama". i'll take it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you're stalking zulily, mamabargains and those for kitchens - maybe ebay? good luck mama!

    also craigslist too

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooooooooo cute! He just has the sweetest voice! Baby turtles. Ah! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the( baby turtles). My daughter calls an elevator an alligator. This is such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We definitely need to invest in some play food, Charlie always wants to help cook. I am hoping he gets a play kitchen too. We already have a baby stroller compliments of my niece, our boys are domestic too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails