Owen did most of the stations backwards. He had a fun time "digging" in the sand for shells.
and then you were supposed to go "fishing" in a little pool full of balls for a ghost and then take it over to the table to decorate it with markers...
Owen decided to find a ghost on the floor, put one mark on it and then color ALL OVER his hands with the markers.
He then proceeded to sit in the ball pit for TEN MINUTES while other children "fished" around him :)Tuesday we went back to the pumpkin patch with playgroup to explore the pumpkins and the petting zoo and to have a yummy lunch (no pictures because I forgot my camera...)
Owen and I met up with some friends at the Children's Museum on Saturday for the Halloween party there too, forgot my camera again but he wore his dragon costume from last year b/c it still fit and was easier (and cooler) than his lion outfit. He had a blast!
Somewhere along the way he picked up a nasty bug and vomited on Saturday and Sunday night, running a fever with snotty nose both days. He did pretty well on Monday though so he and I went out trick-or-treating just for a little bit. It was cold and raining and VERY crowded (we trick-or-treat in the business district on the main street b/c the houses here don't give out candy). This was our tired little lion cub
I dressed as Anne Boleyn and we only got one quick picture when we stopped at the library.
(my face had white make-up on it. You know, because I was dead.)
Owen's belly still wasn't right but he insisted on "treats" so I gave him 5 M&Ms which he happily ate saying, "Tr-treat! Lion! Hi-o-win!" which was totally adorable.
Jeremy had to work so he missed trick-or-treat but there is one perk to having a surgeon for a Daddy
Our perfect pumpkin, carved just for Mr. Owen







So sorry you guys caught the bug :( Hope everyone is feeling better!!! oxox
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect pumpkin.
ReplyDelete