Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Accessories!

Its getting warmer and I realized I don't have a lot of summer clothes for Owen. He is such a long, lean boy he doesn't fit in any of the 18 month pants/shorts we bought in anticipation of warmer weather.

So off to Carter's we went, complete with hat and amber teething necklace. He wasn't very happy to be trying on clothes and the sales person was so nice trying to make him smile while I sat on the floor and wrestled him into pair after pair of shorts.

And you know what size I ended up buying?

NINE. MONTHS.

Yep. My skinny string bean with no butt fit into the nine month shorts with room to spare. No worries of childhood obesity over here!

2 comments:

  1. so talk to me about the teething necklace - do you think it really does anything?

    also, that cracks me up becuase my 7mo wears 9mo and he's running out of space. not because he's super huge but because he's got a super huge cloth diaper booty.

    owen needs some fluff to hold up his pants! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure if connor's amber teething necklace really works...but he wears it every day nonetheless, because what the heck could it hurt? he seems in less pain since wearing it...still drools up a storm, but that's inevitable, i think.

    good grief, owen...you are the most beautiful boy...cuter and cuter by the day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails