Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday with my big boy

Tuesday was the perfect day for me and my little to visit the zoo. It was a beautiful day and all of the animals were out enjoying the sunshine.

Mr. O looked like such a big boy in his sun hat - complete with sweaty little toes and sippy cup!


The three tiger cubs were pouncing on each other right in front of the window. They are getting SO BIG!

It was the last day of Passover so Owen and I shared a Passover-approved lunch of cheese fries and ice cream (so much for organic, no-sugar eating...)

Saaaaay CHEESE (fries!)
 
Just before we were about to leave the house to go to the zoo I was brushing my teeth. Owen was in the bathroom with me, standing while holding onto the vanity. He started pointing to HIS toothbrush in our holder. I put some toothpaste on it and there we were

brushing our teeth together

It is amazing to me that he is a little person now and this was the first of many thing we will do together. Owen and Mama.

1 comment:

  1. Tam, he looks so big in that first picture...where did our babies go? I look at the first picture on my most recent post, of C standing there pointing to his truck shirt, and I just about fainted. I would like to know what a-hole stole our babies and replaced them with these big, gorgeous boys. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails