Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Today Jeremy had his first day off in 17 days and we were greeted with a BEAUTIFUL sunny day. We (finally) got our hands on some girls scout cookies, had a sample bonanza at Costco (Owen cleaned house today with a cart picnic) and then a walk with friends to see the fire truck. Not exactly the green beer debauchery of years past, but I wouldn't trade my little family for anything in the world.

 {21 days old}

How is it even POSSIBLE that this is the same baby??


wrinkles up his nose when he smiles, just like his Mama!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, you must tell me how you created your blog design. Love it! C's blog is so boring and desperately needs an overhaul.

    Second, OMG, that last picture. I am slayed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie!
    I have been thinking about you today wondering where you were :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design!! I was missing you guys so I'm glad to see some updates. Sorry to read that O is under the weather =( Hope he feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails