Saturday, February 26, 2011
Owen is ONE - photo session sneak peek!
We had some pictures taken at our local library for O's birthday. He loves books and our library is beautiful so we felt it was the perfect place to capture images of Owen playing. I can take pictures of him but I can't get pictures of the three of us. I found this woman through a mommy club, she's pretty new at it and has only been taking professional photos for four years. It was affordable and I liked the idea of helping a stay-at-home mom who is just starting out. This is a little teaser she sent us, I cannot wait to see the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday Mr.O and what a great picture.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!! I can't wait to see the rest either!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Owen!! Such a cute picture, can't wait to see the rest of them!
ReplyDelete