Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What does the ducky say, Owen?

Owen and I spend a lot of time singing songs and rhymes. Right now Five Little Ducks is O's favorite song, although Itsy, Bitsy Spider is a close second.

I found this adorable knit puppet set on Etsy and we have had a great time playing with it and singing our song.



Even after breakfast when I don't have the puppets on but we make do ;)


Untitled from Tam on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. It just keeps getting better and better right when you think it couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tam, your boy is brilliant! soon he'll be deriving the quadratic formula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't stop watching this. I'm in awe that he quacks at just the right time! Connor and I had better get on it...MUST.TEACH.CHILD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't do it this well EVERY time, just did it perfectly when I had the camera on. We have been singing this song to him for months now, and I just started noticing him trying to quack. Definitely not an overnight phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this!! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly said I have to see this, I'm Carter's grandma. How cute that he knows the song and the sounds, precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails