Friday, January 21, 2011

Alphabetize those for me, will ya?

Owen's new favorite activity is sorting our DVDs. He takes them all out but hasn't quite gotten the "clean them up" down yet. So I clean these up about three times a day.

The funniest part is that he hasn't ever watched a DVD. He takes all of them out and stares at each one. His favorite is GLEE season 1, he will stare at that one all afternoon if I let him. I think its because of the brightly colored box --or perhaps just because GLEE is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. love this! from 10 mo to 16 months, our DVDs were regularly "sorted" by johnny. as in, 4-5 times a day! am looking forward to joey doing the same (question mark? :-p)

    also, thanks for your comment today, it was a bright spot :) and, i loved your BF comment over at sally's. hope the biting is getting better :/ does he respond to "no" and taking him off? or just thinks its a game?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails