After Owen's morning nap we walked across the street to our polling location (convenient right?) Owen was pretty psyched about 'voting' in his first election. I remember waiting in a long line last year, five months pregnant and people kept cutting in front of me. RUDE! I think election day is exciting - AND it means the end to all of the political phone messages, TV ads and yard signs.
It was pretty cool this year because we have two saved phone messages. One from Bill Clinton and one from Barack Obama.
Call me back guys! We'll chat!
Also - What the hell Pittsburgh? THIS is NOT a sticker! I was really hoping to have an "I Voted" sticker for Owen's baby book and all they had was this stupid poll tab.
Me: Can we have our sticker?
Poll Worker: {Blank stare}
Me: Our 'I Voted' sticker?
Poll Worker: Pennsylvania doesn't have stickers. Where did you move here from?
Me: Apparently any of the other states in America because THEY ALL GIVE OUT FREE STICKERS!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



heh heh, they do, cuz we got them in CA!
ReplyDeleteWe've got them here in Ohio, too! I still have mine if you want it for Owen's baby book - you can just cover up the small part at the bottom that says Ohio :) --Let me know if you want it - I'd be more than happy to mail it to you! I love scrapbooking, so I know that these types of things are great for a baby book!
ReplyDelete