We tried out a new brunch place and were seated outside with the sun shining on us. Owen is a big boy now and sat in a highchair for the first time!
I had the most amazing pumpkin Chai I've ever had in my entire life! Warm, creamy and 100% fall bliss.
Owen likes to drink water from a straw when we are out at a restaurant. He's actually getting good at sucking through a straw and it serves a double purpose of both hydrating and entertaining our boy! Well, that and we think its ADORABLE.
I've found he's more interested in eating if he is at the table while we are eating so I brought some yogurt for him. He enjoyed some yogurt and ate gummed some (of my rye) toast for the first time. He had a great time eating like a big boy!
There was also a little doggie sitting at the table behind us (you can kind of see the white ball of fluff and the orange dog bowl) which Owen was enamored with . That along with all of the passersby cooing and awing at our sweet boy proved quite entertaining for him.
Owen and Daddy on Daddy's day off
Then we took Owen for a walk in the park to buy us a little bit of time before his nap. Such a happy boy!
We came home and had our tired boy nursed to sleep by 2:30. Its 5pm and he just woke up - bright eyed and bushy tailed! So wonderful when we have a rested baby!
Now, he's Skyping with his Papa.
Such a wonderful impromptu day, I couldn't have asked for anything more!






a) i LOVE that little sweatshirt
ReplyDelete2) mmmm pumpkin stuff
and c) we used to do that straw thing when john was a baby - he loved it!! :)
Pure bliss, this day! Your boy is getting bigger and more and more adorable by the day!
ReplyDelete