Thursday, September 9, 2010

L'Shana Tova!

We are thrilled to be celebrating Rosh Hashanah as a family. This past year has brought many blessings, but most of all, it brought baby Owen safely into our lives. We pray for another fruitful year filled with love and family.

Yesterday, Jeremy had the day off so we all got dressed up for temple together. We walked to services and Owen did a great job being quiet and charming the pants off the old ladies behind him until it neared his bedtime and he wanted to eat and go to sleep. Our little family of three slipped out early and walked home, enjoying the beautiful weather.

All dressed up for the very first time 

After Owen was asleep Jeremy and I had homemade Matzo ball soup! Jeremy did a wonderful job making it - it was delicious. We said some prayers and enjoyed some fresh honey crisp apples from a local food stand dipped in honey as we prayed for a sweet new year!



Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! and what a handsome man in his Temple clothes - adorable! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen is awfully cute! Sometimes I wish I had religion so I could get my family dressed up. Then I think about how I hated church as a kid and slip into my dirty flip flops and forget the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails