Happy 32nd Birthday to my sweet husband. Even though you have to work today, Owen and I are thinking about you, just as we think about you everyday!
I want you to know on your birthday how much joy you have brought into my life. You are such a great friend and partner. We've been through a lot together and especially this year, becoming a family of three has been quite the milestone. Watching you come into your own as a Daddy has been such an amazing gift to me. Your bond with Owen is so strong and seeing you with him makes my heart so full it could burst. Being your wife and raising our son together has made me eternally greatful for all that we have.
And even if we can't be with one another today, there will be many, many more birthdays. And for the few moments I see you - even if my eyes are only half open - you are in my dreams and always, always in my heart.
Happy Birthday, my love. Your ice cream roll cake is waiting for you, and so are we. Hurry home.
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Jeremy! We have never met but I feel like I know you through this blog. :) How lucky Tam & Owen are to have you!
ReplyDelete