Five minutes after boarding the flight
Owen and Daddy ready for take off!
(Owen sound asleep after fussing a little on the jetway)
Owen and Daddy ready for take off!
(Owen sound asleep after fussing a little on the jetway)

I nursed a little on the way up to make sure my ears didn't pop. As soon as I was done, I fell back to sleep and rested on the middle seat for over two and a half hours!

and then I had a snack (note the lamb feet sticking out)

and then my mommy snuggled me

Before I knew it the 5 hour flight was over and we had landed in California!
that swaddle thing looks so cool! what is it?
ReplyDeleteps. i love his little ears :)
I was just going to ask about that swaddle, too!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Owen! What a stud!
The swaddle is called a Woombie, Owen LOVES it! He's actually outgrown this one (the organic one) and we're waiting on our summer one to arrive in the mail :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thewoombie.com