Gilbert: It will be three years before I finish medical school. Even then there won't be any diamond sunbursts or marble halls.
Anne Shirley: I don't want diamonds sunbursts or marble halls. I just want you.
Anne Shirley: I don't want diamonds sunbursts or marble halls. I just want you.
-Ann of Green Gables
This weekend we celebrated Jeremy's graduation from medical school. This has been a long journey for him, for us, and we were so happy to make it to this very special day - with our son. Owen dressed as a surgeon in honor of his Daddy and was an absolute ANGEL through the 2+ hour ceremony.
I was so proud of my husband, actually proud doesn't even begin to explain the way I felt... but its a good start.








As you can see - there were plenty of people on hand to cuddle Mr. Owen - so many GRANDS for this boy! He also met his great grandma, Brownley, for the very first time. They got along perfectly.
that surgeon outfit is ADORABLE! and congrats to jeremy - what an accomplishment!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Grandma Brownley looks darn good!
ReplyDelete