Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bathtime snuggles

So our PUJ tub won't work in the new apartment. One sink is too big and one sink is too small. We were thoroughly disappointed because Owen loved his baths in the Puj. The saddest part of all is that we now own the largest plastic baby bath on the market. I think we were destined to own this monstrosity after declaring we would never buy such a thing. It doesn't help that O HATES his new tub and bathtime all together now. We're hoping its a phase. I'm also hoping my back muscles stop spasming from bending over our very deep bathtub to reach into this plastic tub to scrub my boy.

Somehow the clean baby cudding afterwards makes up for it - GEESH, these baby feet get me every time!


4 comments:

  1. have you tried bathing with him? that really calmed john down - he HATED baths as an infant.

    also, could you use your PUJ in the actual bathtub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw your comment - ewwwww :-p

    seriously, a little too relaxed! lol

    honestly, that only happened ONE time and he was like 9 mo old already. i'm sure I would have been less of a bath together fan if he did it alot :-p

    does he usually poo during or after nursing? if so, bathing together/nursing might be not so great. but if not, then you might be brave to try it again? lol. i am a very big bath person myself, so it was never a hardship for me, is all. t hat whole leaning over the tub thing is a killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this tub - http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2403667
    and Connor seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put Connor in the bath with me tonight for the first time. I thought it might help him nurse more peacefully....he really loves the warm water. Luckily he's never pooped in the tub, but even if he did...somehow I don't think I would mind. :) Those baby toesies get me every time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails