We have that same outfit. I bought it for $2 on clearance last year before we knew what we were having. Miss Meredith is going to wear it to bed tonight. :) You have such a cutie!
Aww..too precious!!! I haven't been commenting lately, but just wanted to let you know I have been enjoying reading about your little sweetie!!! So happy for you guys!
that is so cute it hurts me! :)
ReplyDeleteand today is my dad's birthday too, too funny!
go kiss your little leprechaun!
We have that same outfit. I bought it for $2 on clearance last year before we knew what we were having. Miss Meredith is going to wear it to bed tonight. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cutie!
Aww..too precious!!! I haven't been commenting lately, but just wanted to let you know I have been enjoying reading about your little sweetie!!! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh good grief, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You are so adorable, sweet O!
ReplyDelete