Thursday, March 4, 2010

100 more to come

This morning I realized that the birth of Owen was our 100th post on this blog!! How perfect!? I have so many things to write about on here his birth, bringing him home, breastfeeding successes and failures, his first week - there will be so many more posts to come. We're still adjusting to life at home and getting ready for his Bris and Naming tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll entertain you with sickeningly cute pictures of my child.

Having some awake time on Daddy's lap.

3 comments:

  1. He is definitely one of the most precious babies I have seen! Congratulations- I am sure you're loving life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know we've never met, but i can't wait to hear all about this stuff!

    bris and naming tomorrow - SOOOO exciting! can't wait to see some pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails