I went to work (boo!)
I got my hairs cut.
I met up with some old friends for dinner.
I picked Jeremy up from the airport at midnight.
And by the time I got home, I realized that I had lost something,
two things actually,
My ankles.
Nowhere to be found.
I panicked, and searched high and low.
Luckily, they reappeared this morning and I'm hoping they won't run out on me again.
Dear Darling Ankles,
I will never take you for granted again. I will rub lotion on you and once summer rolls around I will adorn you with bracelets and sun you on the beach. I promise once I can no longer see you over my GINORMOUS belly - I will take you to the salon and have you pampered by an Asian esthetician. Please don't team up with my calf as a thicker extension of my lower leg because my toes and feet look like BOATS without you.
Fondly,
Tam
No comments:
Post a Comment